Monday 18 April 2022

SFX Makeup




 

What's SFX makeup

Hii guyzzz, I’m Hla Moawad… I’m a self taught makeup artist especially in special effect makeup (SFX). I started this last year via TikTok, SFX is like an umbrella has many types and the most known type is Prosthetic makeup which is used in film industry as a powerful tool this tool could use to make up love the character who make you laugh or heat him/ her because they’re the villain for example: “wonder” where the makeup used to make people feel the drama and emotions in it and Maleficent; the power of makeup makes Angelina Jolie the villain character. You could use makeup to imitate a cartoon character like this video below that shows inspiration from QUEEN OF HEARTS in Alice in wonderland:





8 comments:

Latest makeup looks

 Hello Sweeties There're some of the latest makeup looks I've done on my friends: * This look inspired from Euphoria TV series: * Th...